Kids can get especially creative with this fun LEGO set. First by building cool models, and second by transforming them into shadow puppets using Light Brick Shadow Casters! Kids aged 5 and up will be captivated when their mini-models become cool shadow images! Imaginations will run wild as images move, shrink and enlarge, inspiring endless storytelling activities. With 12 fun LEGO toys for kids to make ? a castle, face, princess, bat, rooster, crook, pirate ship, owl, ghost, windmill, shark and a dinosaur ? plus extra bricks to build creations of their own, anything can happen! And, when the 2 Shadow Casters come into action, the shadow plays never stop! LEGO Classic sets put ideas and inspiration into young hands. Simple guides for the fun models soon get kids started with their indoor activities. As they discover the joy of constructing creations of their own, they acquire skills that are key to future success.
- There are 12 LEGO toys to make ? a castle, funny face, princess, bat, rooster, crook, pirate ship, owl, ghost, windmill, shark and a dinosaur ? plus extra bricks for kids to build their own toys
- Kids choose a model, build it, play with it, project its shadow, use the second Light Brick Shadow Caster to add another image and let their imaginations run wild as they invent cool stories with their shadow puppets!
- Great holiday or birthday gift for kids aged 5 and up who would enjoy the endless creative pleasure of LEGO brick building and shadow puppet storytelling
- Light Brick batteries are included (2 x LR41), so kids can start projecting shadow shows without delay. And, of course, the hands-on model building is powered solely by children?s imaginations
- Is this a gift for a new LEGO builder? No problem! Simple instructions help them get started in no time. And if the instructions go missing, you can download a new set from LEGO.com/buildinginstructions
- LEGO Classic sets stimulate endless open-ended play with a wacky mix of bricks, pieces, ideas and inspiration. Developing kids? creative-thinking skills has never been so fun and easy!
- LEGO toys meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily ? and it?s been that way since 1958
- As well as meeting the highest global safety and quality standards, The LEGO Group drops, squashes, twists, heats, bends, scratches and stretches LEGO bricks and pieces so you can be sure the toy is safe for your child